Thursday, August 16, 2007

Been here, done this.

So, I know what blogging is, I've visited several blogs on the Internet, and I've even had a LiveJournal account. This isn't much different than LJ, though --- so far --- I prefer that website to this one. I'm interested in tracking my progress through the Web 2.0 training, and even though I'm pretty familiar with all these "new" Internet tools (blogging, Myspace, YouTube, Photobucket and Flickr, Wikis, etc...), it should still be fun. Right?

Also, if I decide to keep up with this journal after finishing all 9 exercises, I've got some awesome library adventures to share with everybody. Seriously. I mean, let me tell ya, working in the circulation department is pretty interesting. Ever had a patron try to give you a $20 tip? I have, but we'll save that story for later.

Oh, for the record, I didn't take his money, no matter how much he wanted me to high-five or shake his hand for it.

No comments: