Thursday, September 13, 2007

Web 2.0 in Review

Now that I've completed all 9 steps, I figured I'd take a second or two to reflect on my 2.0 experiences.

Participating in the Web 2.0 training program has been a pretty fun adventure (and being able to complete it from home was a HUGE plus). True, I was already aware of and/or familiar with most of the topics covered here, but it was still neat to explore everything on a different level. In some cases, I utilized websites or options on websites I either didn't know about or hadn't bothered with before.

When it comes down to it, I think the program is a valuable and educational experience. Might be a bit frustrating or tedious for some people, but it just makes it that much more rewarding when one successfully completes a step. Plus, the incentives and prizes are pretty nice. Just gotta work your way there.

I also wanted to offer my help to anybody who might need it. I'd be more than happy to lend a helping hand, and I'm not too bad with words of encouragement either. Most of you know where to find me. E-mail me or find me in the Circulation Department.

Also, a big THANKS to Kathy for all the comments and for being so readily available. It's very appreciated, and it's been fun!

Until next time, here's to more circulation (and life) adventures.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

So, I can send people to you? Nice! Thanks for your great attitude. It has been wonderful reading your blog.