Thursday, September 06, 2007

A Quick Note

On Tuesday afternoon, while I was working at the check-in desk, Kathy stopped by and handed over my new MP3 player! Awesome.
THANKS, KATHY!!!

It's pretty neat looking, but I've got to admit that I haven't had a chance to open up the package and play around with the gadget yet. I'll get to it soon, though. It's my first MP3 player (when it comes to my generation, I'm a bit behind the times), and I'm pretty excited.

Hopefully I'll get around to tackling Step 9 some time next week (I'm avoiding it for this week b/c any time spent on the program will put me over hours, and that's a huge negative). Still, I'm looking forward to learning about my MP3 player and loading a bunch of music to it. Well, after completing exercise #9.

Until then, you can find me at the fort. I mean the library.

P.S. The circulation department has been HECTIC this entire week. Loads of books and A.V. materials to check in. I'm tellin' ya: we're troopers down here!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I'm so glad you like it and it is your first MP3 player. Let me know how it goes. Thank you for participating.